My NEWEST Wifi swap place

FootBallPlayer

Ok, sorry for nvr answering on my old wifi swap forum, but now that I have my ds, i'll post my wifi codes, and i'll check on this forum often and log u guys into my pal pad white 2:name: FBP code 1980 22146795 white 1: TIM code: 0090 4324 8682 I am currently breeding my pokemon and training their ivs and evs atm, and if u would like a pokemon, just tell meh

i just completed my pokedex ^^

can you help me with EV trained heatran in Speed (252) and Defense & Sp. Defense (both 126)

i can give you all legendaries ^^ (even the event ones)

please help me! (or someone else)

I play pokemon battle revolution!! The soundtrack , the stages and characters graphics are very good but the pokemon graphics and the gameplay is not so amazing like as excepted to see!! Anyway the game is very good and on internet you are able to download saves in order to unlock all available pokemons!!

I play battle revolution too, and to ur requested heatran iv maxed, I cant unless ur ok with an action replay generated one

idk... I don't even know how to do it so it can go on random, because I iv and ev train by making them lay eggs...

I need a wyaut with encore,or a wobuffet with maxed out HP and encore.For the wynaut,a random egg!The wobuffet,a latios with sould dew or raikou(Maybe.).

Black 2-1507 4547 0789-kdoll

I have battle revolution don't know how to connect mt wii to the interet so just play it it would be better if u could evolve without a ds it is really annoying as it like forces u to get a ds or u cant play properly and cant do one gym forgot which one but all pookemon have to be LV5

I need a wyaut with encore,or a wobuffet with maxed out HP and encore.For the wynaut,a random egg!The wobuffet,a latios with sould dew or raikou(Maybe.).

Black 2-1507 4547 0789-kdoll

No takers?:(

kdoll, i'll help u w/ it, it may take a while... I haven't been on here a while and it may take a week to perfect it for u, so next week Friday?

Archived