Introduce Yourself to PVP Players

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

This thread is made so that people can get to know each other before they fight each other. Introductions might include your favorite type, your favorite battling style, your favorite pokemon, and your win/loss rate.

Example:

Hello, my name is AAA Pikachu AAA. I battle frequently on Expert Unlimited, and I usually use a psychic deck. I like to test out decks, and I am on the forums most of the time. My win/loss rate is 723/182. Feel free to ask me any questions you have about PTCGO.

Ok here is my deck list.. note this isnt all my decks i have used but its the current .. therefor i have deleted decks before after playing with them ... G.P. stands for games played and G.W. stands for games won.... (1) Blackwaters. Type:water,fighting,dragon+ G.P. 65 G.W.23 (2) Darkwaters. Type:grass,water,dark+ G.P.161 G.W. 52 (3) Electricalgrass Type:Grass,electric,dragon+ G.P. 53 G.W.15 (4)Electrofire. Type:fire,electric,colorless G.P.15 G.W.9 (5)Electropoison. Type: electric,poison,colorless G.P 16 G.W. 6 (6)EX. Type:Grass,Fire,psycic+ G.P 12 G.W. 7 (7)EXKILLER. Type:Grass,Fire,electric+ G.P. 78 G.W.43 (8)FIGHT. Type: Fighting G.P 10 G.W.1 (9)TeamPlasmaWater... Type:grass,water,psycic+ G.P. 230 G.W.75 (10)FireRockin. Type:fire,electric,fighting+ G.P.266 G.W.145 (11) Grass. Type:grass G.P. 13 G.W. 3 (12) grass2. Type:grass & colorless G.P. 59 G.W. 21 (13)Mew2deck. Type: psycic & colorless G.P.20 G.W.14 (14)Newdeck. Type:water & dragon G.P.13 G.W. 5 (14)PoisonDeck Type:grass,psycic,colorless G.P.45 G.W.12 (15)purepoison. Type:poison G.P. 44 G.W. 6 (16)ROCKY Type:fighting & colorless G.P.69 G.W.28 --_-_-last but not least (17)SuperTeam. Type:Fire,psycic,fighting+ G.P. 451 G.W. 220...........................

Ok here is my deck list.. note this isnt all my decks i have used but its the current .. therefor i have deleted decks before after playing with them ... G.P. stands for games played and G.W. stands for games won.... (1) Blackwaters. Type:water,fighting,dragon+ G.P. 65 G.W.23 (2) Darkwaters. Type:grass,water,dark+ G.P.161 G.W. 52 (3) Electricalgrass Type:Grass,electric,dragon+ G.P. 53 G.W.15 (4)Electrofire. Type:fire,electric,colorless G.P.15 G.W.9 (5)Electropoison. Type: electric,poison,colorless G.P 16 G.W. 6 (6)EX. Type:Grass,Fire,psycic+ G.P 12 G.W. 7 (7)EXKILLER. Type:Grass,Fire,electric+ G.P. 78 G.W.43 (8)FIGHT. Type: Fighting G.P 10 G.W.1 (9)TeamPlasmaWater... Type:grass,water,psycic+ G.P. 230 G.W.75 (10)FireRockin. Type:fire,electric,fighting+ G.P.266 G.W.145 (11) Grass. Type:grass G.P. 13 G.W. 3 (12) grass2. Type:grass & colorless G.P. 59 G.W. 21 (13)Mew2deck. Type: psycic & colorless G.P.20 G.W.14 (14)Newdeck. Type:water & dragon G.P.13 G.W. 5 (14)PoisonDeck Type:grass,psycic,colorless G.P.45 G.W.12 (15)purepoison. Type:poison G.P. 44 G.W. 6 (16)ROCKY Type:fighting & colorless G.P.69 G.W.28 --_-_-last but not least (17)SuperTeam. Type:Fire,psycic,fighting+ G.P. 451 G.W. 220...........................
I play all these decks every game in expert unlimited matches P.V.P.

Hello everyone.

I am new to this generation of Pokemon. I haven't played TCG since the release of the 2nd generation. In particular, I do not have any favorite Pokemon, battle style, or type. As for my deck I try to make use of anything I own (I have not redeem any codes or purchase any packs)

A little info about me.

I enjoy playing sports and videos games (mainly xbox360 as of now).

hey guys I am hazmah I normally use my psy and water deck I frequently improve and test my water deck I spend most of my time with my brothers

psy means psychic right?

Hi everyone.

I am playing TCGO since season 2011 - 2012, im active player, i play some decks in expert modified (top tier decks).

I like all TCG but i do not want to spent money on them, i was a yugi oh, vs system, and pokemon TCG player, today only play TCGO online and pokemon videogame and buy codes on internet :)

Hey guys, Mooglenator here. I stopped playing the TCG back in 2001 since everyone I knew moved on to Yu-Gi-Oh!, I continued playing the videogames up until now though and decided to give the TCGO a try when I read about it on a forum for the DS games when someone complained that there has not been another TCG for the handheld systems since the first one. I was surprised to see that the HP cap has been drastically raised since the original set of cards lol. Still, I'm enjoying the game so far :D

I am gallade9990. I have a whole bunch of Gallade cards IRL. One day when I will join the TCG company, I will make a Gallade EX. LOL, kidding.

What is your earliest Gallade card? As in made first?

Hi Everyone,

I prefer using my powerful deck of Mewtwo-Terrakion-Groudon deck. But that deck is only successful 60+% of the time. I also have an annoying deck with stage 1 pokemon and 1 mewtwo and zekrom with a 90% win rate.

Hi Everyone,

I prefer using my powerful deck of Mewtwo-Terrakion-Groudon deck. But that deck is only successful 60+% of the time. I also have an annoying deck with stage 1 pokemon and 1 mewtwo and zekrom with a 90% win rate.

Zekrom EX or just plain Zekrom?

Archived