A Much Needed Round of Applause: This is for you STAFF

gravybeast

I know this is a bit late but it needs to be said. I want to express my gratitude to the Developers, Support Staff, Moderators, and anyone else involved in the TCGO project and, as a player, if you read this and agree, please let them know what you think as well.

In the past, new set releases and updates have always been allotted an amount of time which the site would be down. Although the site would always come back up and new features and fixes would be implemented, it wasn't always completed in the time frame allotted. From the time the site launched as a flash version, to the current downloadable client we have now, procedures have been made and streamlined to cater to players interests and to strengthen the Pokemon brand. The last set release we had shows just that. Not only was Plasma Blast released in the scheduled amount of maintenance time, it was released more than 2 hours early. This shows the amount of planning, testing and dedication to providing an excellent product that goes on behind the scenes. Whether we are able to see it, the site is constantly improving to better every aspect a player could ask for and I couldn't be happier to be a part of it.

We have come a long, long way and I'm glad I've been here to see things grow to what they are now.

As has been standard with most new sets we will be asking for extra pack value on these cards if you are not offering purely in Flash Fire packs for them. This means if you only have older packs more than likely you will be paying extra value which will be determined by the trader. This will ONLY be for the Flash Fire cards all other cards will remain the standard price. Discounts on older cards when trading in Flash Fire packs only will also be determined by the trader.

[TABLE=class: cms_table_outer_border, width: 600, align: center]

[TD=align: center]Flash Fire[/TD]

[/TABLE]

[TABLE=class: cms_table_grid, width: 350, align: left]

Card

Regular

Full Art

Charizard EX (Stoke)

Charizard EX (Combustion B.)

X

M Charizard EX(Dragon)

X

M Charizard EX(Fire)

X

Kangashkan EX

M kangashkan EX

X

Magnezone EX

Toxicroak EX

Pyroar

X

Druddigon

X

Dragalge

X

Meowstic

X

Shiftry

X

Forretress

X

Durant

X

Floette

X

Lopunny

X

Dusknoir

X

Goodra

X

Lysandre

X

Pokefan Club

X

Pokecenter Lady

X

Lysandre

X

Pokefan Club

X

Pokecenter Lady

X

Blacksmith

X

Fiery Torch

X

Pal Pad

X

Sacred A.

X

Protection Cube

X

Startling Megaphone

X

Ultra Ball

X

Trick Shovel

X

Magnetic Storm

X

All other Rares

X

All other Uncommons

X

All other Commons

X

Secret Rares

[/TD]

[TD]

M Charizard EX (Dragon)

X

M Charizard EX (Fire)

X

M Kangashkan EX

X

[/TABLE]

Yes. Thanks to all those involved in getting this game to the current state. We have come a long way and they even had to start over again. I am sure they know but the few and the noisy are out numbered by the many that are happy. We have few and fewer things that need to be added and the fixes seem to be faster. Lastly congrats on the latest set. I am unaware of any significant bugs related to the latest set release. This does show improvement as a each set brings its own challenges.

Wise words from a wise man - I very much agree Gravy.

I hope the team are proud of all they have achieved, and are just as excited as I am about all the things the future of this game could bring - It's been quite a journey, and one I'm honoured to be a part of.

Archived