Dice for Coins/Counters

Ken92

While watching the Pokémon World Championships, one of the things I noted right away was that players in the TCG portion were not using coins or damage counters on their cards, but gem-color dice. I think this would be a swell addition to the TCGO as a gem-purchase item.

An example of how this would work is if a player buys a die and assigns it as the coin in their deck, their coin flips appear as a die roll (even-odd) and their damage counters are replaced by the same kind of die, showing different faces for the amount of damage.

Likely, if this were to be accepted, I recognize that this would be considered a least-concern item as it is merely a cosmetic option.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey KEN92,

Great idea!

Thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the meantime.

that is true but I wont be able to purchase stuff on the computer so it would be nice if u could get it as a reward as well for winning an amount of matches

Archived