Increase the size of your support staff.

AlexManectric

Heya,

Recently, I have had to submit several requests to the support staff due to problems with my account. Whilst I appreciate that they are busy, some of my requests have taken over 2 weeks to be responded to (I still have a ticket open that's been waiting for a week and half and another that's been there for a week..) and given that the responses to some of them have been nothing more than them looking at my account and replying 'seems to be ok to me' I simply find it unacceptable that requests are taking this long to be handled. Please, I urge the team to consider expanding their staff if they really are as busy as my experiences indicate - because right now I'm really a bit disappointed with the level of service I am receiving.

Regards as always,

AlexManectric

Hey there!

It's definitely frustrating when a request takes a bit, but I can assure you that the support team is working as hard as they can. We appreciate your suggestion and I have personally forwarded it for review and consideration.

In order to prevent anyone from divulging too much personal info either from their tickets or accounts, I will be closing this thread.

Thanks again Alex!

Archived