How do I search for Special Energy within my deck?

TrainerTrickie

for Plasma Energy, Colress Machine. for all the other Special Energies besides Plasma, Computer Search, Reversal Trigger, Roserade Le Parfum ability, Milotic Clear Search attack, Zoroark Nasty Plot attack, Twins supporter and......... i dont know. that's all the stuff that i know.

It doesn't search but you can put interviewer's questions in your deck."reveal the top 8 cards of your deck and choose as many energies you find there as you like.shuffle the rest back into your deck".Only other problem would be if youre trying to run a unlimited or modified legal format deck,because the card is out of modified circulation.

at the moment there is no cards specified to search for special energies and to put in hand in modified.

However in unlimited there is 'energy exchanger' and 'interviews question' that allows you to get any type of energy.

If its modified you want, pokemon attacks/ability and 'all search trainers will be the only way to get them.

You can see why thundurus Ex is quite the hand for special energy based plasma decks, it also doesn't use the one energy from hand.

Archived