Trubbish bug

Velvetlotus

Trubbish's tool drop attack (PS, 65/135) does not include (and should) multiple tools held by Sigiliph (Toolbox ability, PB 41/101.)

I heard about this, but I think it somewhat works, because I know I was hit for at least 180 or so by an enemy Trubbish (Opponent had 2 Sigilyph with 4x Tools, and Tools on his other Pokemon) Though I think it maybe should have done more damage, I think it miscounts the Tools.

It only counts as if Sigilyph had 1 tool, no more than that. The maximum damage that can be dealt is 120, if you have a full bench with tools. Maybe more if your opponent has tools attached to any of its pokemons, or if your attacker is using a Silver Bangle against an opponent's EX pokemon, but apart from that, it doesn't work properly :/

Hello trainers,

I have passed along this information to the dev team for review. They are aware of the issue and will be looking into fixes for the damage calculations. In the mean time we appreciate the patience! I'll be closing this thread as we already have multiple reports and threads revolving around this issue.

Archived