gravybeast

GravyBeast Trading Inc.

PrinceofNovice

Never mind, i just gave my SR dusknoir away for free.

elder_master

Hi, i am looking for:

1x Entei ex FA (3)

1x tropical beach 2011 (18)

1x golden catcher (15)

1x chandelaure sr (3)

Total 39 PS packs

Tnunski

Hello, I need the following:

2 Cobalion EX (8 packs)

2 Black Kyurem EX (8 Packs)

4 Kyurem PLF (8 Packs)

2 Absol PLF (4 Packs)

1 Jirachi EX (3 Packs)

1 Masquerin PLB (.5 Packs)

1 Haxorus PLB (1.5 Packs)

3 Sigilyph PLB (6 Packs)

1 Virizion EX (14 Packs)

Total = 53 Packs

I have 21 Dragons Exalted, 30 Boundaires Crossed, 6 Plasma Storm, and 18 Plasma Freeze packs available for trade! Willing to part with a combination of any to get the cards I need.

Edited by Tnunski

CheefSweetLeef

Anyone whos interested in here paying attention I'm going to be online for the nexr 4-6 hours depending. If you need anything find me in game Lobbys 1-4. Everything is tagged for trade just send me offers or pm me about my prices, they may be slightly different.

CheefSweetLeef
Thanks CheefSweetLeef for completing my order.

No problem thank you again.:)

CheefSweetLeef

Thanks to anyone who traded with me going offline now have a good night/day everyone.

Thumbalina1810

Hey!

I know some of you saw my "cat-astrophe" as it was described and since the person in question is not being too reasonable to make a trade with me back, i am now looking to get a SR Rare Candy...I was just wondering if you guys only trade with packs or weather you accept other rarer cards in trades too? If you could let me know, I will put up a post in the format you have laid out above.

Thanks for your time!

CheefSweetLeef
Hey!

I know some of you saw my "cat-astrophe" as it was described and since the person in question is not being too reasonable to make a trade with me back, i am now looking to get a SR Rare Candy...I was just wondering if you guys only trade with packs or weather you accept other rarer cards in trades too? If you could let me know, I will put up a post in the format you have laid out above.

Thanks for your time!

I have no idea what you are talking about please explain to me in game. Im in lobby 1.

Thumbalina1810

Sorry, I cant seem to get into that lobby for some reason! In short, my cat walked over my keyboard when I was looking at some trades and accepted one on my behalf. Unfortunatly, he traded away my SR Rare Candy for 4 reg. rare candy. Gutted! I've tried getting in touch with the person who it was traded with and they have just ignored my messages and declined any offers I have sent, so I've pretty much given up on the hope of getting it back from said person. So now my mission starts to try and trade for another with the cards that I have at the moment!

War_greymon

hi? whats the status on my trade?

I wanted Darkrai Fa and tropical beach and 2 zoroark foul play

Thanks

CheefSweetLeef
hi? whats the status on my trade?

I wanted Darkrai Fa and tropical beach and 2 zoroark foul play

Thanks

i'll be on around 4 pm gmt and i can take care of it then

Tnunski

Any chance you can take care of me? Here's my original list:

1 Virizion EX (14 Packs)

2 Black Kyurem EX (8 Packs)

4 Kyurem PLF (8 Packs)

2 Absol PLF (4 Packs)

3 Sigilyph PLB (6 Packs)

1 Scoop Up Cyclone (3 Packs)

Total = 43 Packs

I have 21 Dragons Exalted, 30 Boundaires Crossed, 6 Plasma Storm, and 18 Plasma Freeze packs available for trade! Willing to part with a combination of any to get the cards I need. If you can't trade for all it's cool, but they're in the order I want them the most in!

Edited by Tnunski

War_greymon

@chef

thats exactly when game maintenance starts..

also, im offering dark explorers packs fyi

the_dragon96

flubadub, my packs came in today and i redeemed them and and tagged the stuff I'm buying and I'm completely ready.

also, can I add a item?

1 full art Keldeo EX (9 packs)

Edited by the_dragon96

00nicojk

accept 20 packs(PB) for 2 ultra ball SR?

ImMrFlubaDub
flubadub, my packs came in today and i redeemed them and and tagged the stuff I'm buying and I'm completely ready.

also, can I add a item?

1 full art Keldeo EX (9 packs)

Sorry mustve missed you today, send me a friend request and i'll send the trade when I can, also, im afraid i have no spares of Keldeo FA, but im sure one of the other team members will take care of that for you!

simonlfcgreen

Looking for my 3 remaining Primes Tyranitar Houndoom and Slowking, I would trade a Genesect ex FA for those 3 and 12 packs

0PsyQueen96
Looking for my 3 remaining Primes Tyranitar Houndoom and Slowking, I would trade a Genesect ex FA for those 3 and 12 packs

so u are trading gensect ex fa and 12 pb packsfor the 3 primes??? if yes find me i will do it

the_dragon96
Sorry mustve missed you today, send me a friend request and i'll send the trade when I can, also, im afraid i have no spares of Keldeo FA, but im sure one of the other team members will take care of that for you!

ugh, is this going to turn into some kind of chase game of us just missing each other being online? Haha I will be on tomorrow so I will just check every so often to see if you are on.

CheefSweetLeef
ugh, is this going to turn into some kind of chase game of us just missing each other being online? Haha I will be on tomorrow so I will just check every so often to see if you are on.

Currently online i can help you out.

elder_master
Hi, i am looking for:

1x Entei ex FA (3)

1x tropical beach 2011 (18)

1x golden catcher (15)

1x chandelaure sr (3)

Total 39 PS packs

Could someone reply pleas ?

Java13

sad to hear ur stepping back T_T thnx for all u have done and weel still see u online

AlexManectric

Hey Guys - I'm back from Holiday, and I'm sure there's plenty of people who need trades.

I will work my way through them as quickly as possible starting tomorrow :)

Thanks for your patience!

RhyzHuhn

Hola GravyBeast and Co.!

I'd like to purchase some cards from you fine folks today. Here's what I'm looking for:

4x Skyla (4 x 0.5)

2x Colress (2 x 0.5)

Total comes to 3 packs even. I have Plasma Storm, Boundaries Crossed, and Dragons Exalted marked as for trade in my inventory.

Admiration

Hi GravyBeast Trading Inc,

I'd like to purchase the following,

4 x Tropical Beach (4 x 18)

4 x SR Charizard (4 x 4)

I have 47 Boundaries Crossed, 19 Plasma Storm, 22 Plasma Freeze Packs