gravybeast

GravyBeast Trading Inc.

CheefSweetLeef
Thank you CheefSweetLeef. Great And Fair Trader! A+++

Any time jim:). Hope to see you again!

tigerking13

Just so you know,and I apologize for forgetting to say this before,I won't be able to get my packs until Friday (it's currently monday my time).If you can hold onto any or all of the order,I would be eternally greatful.

gravybeast

Hey guys,

This thread and the team is migrating to a new one soon. Alex doesn't have much time to keep up with things lately so CheefSweetLeef will be starting his own. I have full faith he and the team will keep the community updated with current prices and fulfill all the trades you guys need. Cheef has been an active member of the community for quite some time now and has put in countless hours in all aspects of trading on the site. He has handled countless trades totaling 10's of thousands of packs. He's a good guy to deal with who I know will carry on the Inc tradition and keep everyone playing with the best and keep collectors coming back for more.

Thanks!

jimjam159
Hey guys,

This thread and the team is migrating to a new one soon. Alex doesn't have much time to keep up with things lately so CheefSweetLeef will be starting his own. I have full faith he and the team will keep the community updated with current prices and fulfill all the trades you guys need. Cheef has been an active member of the community for quite some time now and has put in countless hours in all aspects of trading on the site. He has handled countless trades totaling 10's of thousands of packs. He's a good guy to deal with who I know will carry on the Inc tradition and keep everyone playing with the best and keep collectors coming back for more.

Thanks!

Well Said GravyBeast.

DonaldDuck__

Hi again, looking to buy:

1 Absol (Prime)- 3 packs

4 Dark Patch- 2 packs

2 dark claw- 1 Pack

1 Computer search-2.5

1 Scramble switch- 2.5

3 super rod-1.5

4 prism energy 2

Enhanced Hammer-0.5

3 Weavile (team plasma)- 3

That should total out to 18 packs. Are discounts applied to orders like this? If so we can talk before the trade. Thanks!

TBurrows9730

I don't think people realize the work involved in supporting this type of trade activity. Thanks for all you hard work Gravy and Alex.

AgentX85

Good job Gravy and Alex, your guide has been very helpful to me. Thank you for all your hard work. Also good luck to Cheef and the rest of the team :)

CuttingEdge007

Can I get 6 Col Fighting Energies at 6 pack each with mix of PF and PB?

yamiphoenixe

Greetings GravyBeast and co.

I wish to buy / trade from you:

2 x Gengar prime > 4 + 4 = 8

So 8 plasma blast packs total ....

CheefSweetLeef

Thanks everyone for all the support new thread is going up now! Please take a peek for updated prices.

bigblock20k

Sorry if I've posted this 3 times I'm new but how many packs is a full art ghetsis be

FreeSpirit87

Best go to our new topic called TopCut Trading Inc,the first post on page 1 there gives a actual prize list. If the mods please could lock this topic with a notification to the new one it would be greatly appreciated.

Mod_Poplar

Hello trainers!

In order to close this thread, we'll need a request from the OP. :)

Thanks for your understanding!

FreeSpirit87
Hello trainers!

In order to close this thread, we'll need a request from the OP. :)

Thanks for your understanding!

Il get onto it :)

17Island

Hey I am looking for -

1 x SR max potion - 10 PB

2 x Tropical beach 2012 - 42 PB

1 x Lugia Legend set - 4.5 PB

4 x skyla FA - 36 PB

1 x juniper - 10 PB

Total 102.5 PB packs?

LamC

How much does a zoroark promo cost (just wondering since I saw someone offer 20 packs on public)

FreeSpirit87
How much does a zoroark promo cost (just wondering since I saw someone offer 20 packs on public)

The BW09 zoroark is 150+ packs, but its almost impossible to find them.

CheefSweetLeef

This thread is no longer in use. Please use Top Cut Inc. for any orders you need filled.