Sign in to follow this  
AlexManectric

Known Card Bugs (Read Before Posting)

AlexManectric

AlexManectric here!

I am going to keep a list of all known card bugs - as it often takes Moderators several days to update their known bug list. If you have a card bug listed below, please do not post about it again as it is a known bug (and will therefore be dealt with), but if it's not down below please reply to this thread to let me know! :)

Plasma Blast

92/101 - G Booster: The Tool Card G Booster does not provide Genesect-EX with the additional attack G Booster when it is attached.

41/101 - Sigilyph: See Trubbish w/ Tool Drop below.

Plasma Freeze

94/116 - Kecleon: Attacking with Keleon's Imittack attack against an opponent's Kecleon causes an infinite, game-breaking loop.

Plasma Storm

65/116 - Trubbish w/ Tool Drop: Trubbish's Tool Drop attack does not calculate damage correctly. Instead of counting the number of Tool Cards in play, it counts the number of Pokemon with Tool Cards attached instead. This could actually be a bug with the way 41/101 Sigilyph PLB handles more than 1 Tool Card.

106/116 - Plasma Energy: The Foil version of this card has the ACE-Spec Foil Effect.

Boundaries Crossed

116/153 - Tool Scrapper: The cancel option does not appear unless at least 1 Tool Card has been scrapped

Dragon's Exhaulted

46/124 and 125/124 - Mew-EX: Mew-EX's versatile ability does not function properly. It does not give Mew-EX the additional attacks of other Pokemon in play regardless of the energy attached to Mew-EX.

Dark Explorers

93/111 - Dark Patch: Dark Patch is able to be played incorrectly when there is only Special Dark Energy cards in the discard pile

Next Destinies

No Known Bugs

Noble Victories & Older Sets

2/106 CoL - Deoxys: Deoxys is unable to discard only a single energy card when the effects of Psychic Mirage are active

97/102 TRI - Mew (Prime): Mew Prime cannot correctly use the attacks of Cradily (PLB) when Cradily is in the lost zone

The official list of bugs can be found here:

http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?33817-Pok%C3%A9mon-TCG-Online-KNOWN-BUGS

To Moderators - when you read this list, please reply below when you have updated your list. (Please do not edit/remove them off mine) This means you have to check fewer threads to find what you need and that will hopefully speed things up a bit and avoid too many duplicate threads. I will keep this list updated daily.

Thanks for taking the time to read this list :)

Best Wishes,

TCGO Queen

AlexManectric

Edited by AlexManectric

dmayers94

The list looks pretty good, but I noticed right away that you forgot mew prime. It sometimes cannot use cradily's attacks (and maybe others) when it's in the lost zone. I haven't figured out which situations cause the ability for mew to fail, but it doesnt work most of the time with cradily.

AlexManectric
The list looks pretty good, but I noticed right away that you forgot mew prime. It sometimes cannot use cradily's attacks (and maybe others) when it's in the lost zone. I haven't figured out which situations cause the ability for mew to fail, but it doesnt work most of the time with cradily.

Updated, thank you :)

Mod_Snow

Hey Alex!

The official Known Bugs post exists to inform players of the reported bugs that have been tested and examined thoroughly by the development team. The moderation team believes that having a second, unofficial Known Bugs post will not only confuse players, but create inconsistencies in the evaluation of the bugs reported via forums. Therefore this thread will be closed.

While we appreciate your enthusiasm to keep the community informed, we believe the best method for keeping the Known Bugs post updated would be to continue encouraging players to report bugs within the Report A Bug forum section and via the support portal.

Thanks for your support of the Pokémon TCG Online and as always, stay cool!