What Did You Pull?

Calvin-Cool

What did you pull in the last pack you opened? And what good card did you pull recently?

I pulled a PB Deluge Blastoise in the last PB pack I opened, and I pulled a Kyurem EX PB from 15 token packs recently.

the prerelease event was moved to the next week in my country due to legal reasons. but i went the day before it, and it already had Plasma Blast packs. i bought 2 packs. from the 1st one, Dark Dialga-EX and Archeops. from the 2nd, Ultra Rare Candy!! talk about luck.

the prerelease event was moved to the next week in my country due to legal reasons. but i went the day before it, and it already had Plasma Blast packs. i bought 2 packs. from the 1st one, Dark Dialga-EX and Archeops. from the 2nd, Ultra Rare Candy!! talk about luck.

I wish I was that lucky. I opened 20 packs and not even 2 EXs or Ultra Rares. I only pulled a Kyurem EX PB.

I wish I was that lucky. I opened 20 packs and not even 2 EXs or Ultra Rares. I only pulled a Kyurem EX PB.

20? you bought a box?

Um...

I'm new to pokemon and I was wondering how I change my profile picture.

You can change your profile pic in-game by clicking the T-shirt symbol at the top and saving it but not in the forums yet. People who joined before during the Closed BETA era have their avatars in the forums. The Mods or Devs are currently implementing the avatars for us all in the forums.

Archived