Coin Tosses

infernocommandr

There's no way these are legit. The past few games I've played whenever I've flipped it's always come up tails. Even in online mode. Is the coin flip broken in this game or something? I mean, sometimes it works, 50/50 and all that. Other times it will literally be streaks of one side of the coin, friends of mine have experienced this too.

100% tails biased bro ^^

Personally, I think there is a balancing algorithm in the code.

If you flip too many tails you get heads streak to compensate and vise-versa

you will tend to get a biased build up of tails first thats why many people complain about the flip being biased,

its is not a TRUE 50/50 chance random number generator, its easilly 60/40 tails biased.

google IMAGE search " 1370541244019.jpg "

should be the first result demonstraiting how after 100+ flips in a match the results are as close as 1or 2 different in total.

highly un likely to happen, but not improbable...

please note that not all coin flips are counted in the total, re flips and some coin flips are not counted in the total but should be noted.

Ugh. Tell me about it. I just flipped a 1964 US Nickel 20 times. 14 of the flips were heads. Even had a seven-row streak. Has to be some kind of rigging in there somewhere.

Ugh. Tell me about it. I just flipped a 1964 US Nickel 20 times. 14 of the flips were heads. Even had a seven-row streak. Has to be some kind of rigging in there somewhere.

Right, right.

IRL, I actually have flipped a coins and got heads 100 times in a row. The first heads will not affect the second flip, therefore allowing you to get 10 heads in a row.

I noticed I get ALOT more tails when playing against the Expert Mode Trainer Challenge. I'd say over the course of 500 coin flips for Plasma Vanilluxes Attack, 400~425 of them have been tails.

Archived