Token Booster Packs

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

It's sad that you don't always get at least one rare card. So to be able to pull an EX you need to be even luckier. It would be nice if you would get 10 card packs instead like the one you get every 5th day. They might as well make the 10 pack cards be 190 tokens but at least you are sure to pull one rare card. Otherwise I don't mind them not being tradeable, it's to prevent a lot of other things like abusing it by making multiple accounts. It would be nice nonetheless as they do tend to cluster up without being able to trade them away after all.

I'm glad they're not tradable. Otherwise anyone could just open up 10-20 accounts and farm booster packs using the tokens from the daily login bonus.

There is literally no counter-argument to this - it's essential that Booster Packs are not tradable to prevent this kind of farming occuring.

• 2 weeks later...

I wish to see even more booster packs added to be bought with tokens. (Still hoping to see Call of Legends be added) I find it sad that the latest update removed Black and White, Emerging Powers, and Noble Victories from this.

Yes burniate i dissapointed too when i see that actually the latest update remove the Black and White, Emerging Powers, and Noble Victories for tokens on shop and worst now i start to have nightmares that someday they make updates in order to remove all token shop feature and not only that but also to remove login bonus too!! On other words i strart to afraid for an update that they actually transform the hole pokemon online tcg for a game available only for users who have original money!!

I have to agree Alex but like he said it would be nice to have at least one rare to increase the cance of getting an ex and if their was ten cards it would also be easier

It is likely that shop cards, or at least token packs, will be made to always be in modified format to reflect the availability of real-world stores or to ensure that players get fully usable cards. I have seen a large number of new players wonder what booster pack is "best" or what boosters can even be used in modified. This makes it much simpler for them.

As for the 5-packs, I can understand the frustrations. Five cards, meaning that the best an average pack gets is three commons and two uncommons due to the removal of a guaranteed rare and the exclusion of parallel-holo. Though for now it is a great alternative to no new cards, I'm certain it will be improved over time.

My suggestion would be a 250 token pack that acts similar to the free boosters we get for rewards. The two-and-a-half cost covers what you get for two 5-packs and a small bit extra for that guaranteed rare.

A booster box for tokens? That would probably cost a large deal. Say PokéCo likes the idea of 250 tokens for a normal sized booster. For 30 packs alone, that would be 7500 tokens. Even if it were lowered a bit as a value price, very few players would ever save that much. Also, if full boosters were made a token item, the quantity section could make box-buying a moot point.

what r u joking 200 hundred it is hard enough to get one that costs 95 now 2 hundred they must make it a lot easier to get coins cos now u get a couple at the beginning when u log in and also when u do ur first battle and u have no guaranteed to have one rare and it is 5 instead of ten cards

what r u joking 200 hundred it is hard enough to get one that costs 95 now 2 hundred they must make it a lot easier to get coins cos now u get a couple at the beginning when u log in and also when u do ur first battle and u have no guaranteed to have one rare and it is 5 instead of ten cards

It was annouced before the 5 cards boosters packs were releash (in a community update) and they have not specify any size of the booster packs so it surely is for 10 cards. or they simply giv up the project of having those 200 tokens booster packs.

if its for ten cards then u get ripped off by 10 tokens and at this rate it is hard enough so it would be dumb if they did that

No because you a rare and reverse holo that can be a rare. In a 5 cards you cannot any reverse holo and you may not have a rare in each 2 boosters packs.

Archived