How i can start the trainer mode o0

RaYYaR

Hey my name is RaYYaR and iam a new player. i have 61 pkm coints (or idk the name) and yeah then i heard, when you press singelplayer you can play vs bots and when you win you can get cards (trainer challence or something like that) but when i click on singelplayer i see training challence but i cant click it.

so: can anyone say me how i unlock the mode??

Trainer Challenge is the mode are are referring to :)

Play through the Trainer Challenge and earn 4 Stars on each AI Trainer to get a free pack

Ok.. Let me spell things out..

From the Homepage you have a few options:

1) Click Single Player then Trainer Challenge - this is the Trainer Challenge I mentioned above

2) Click Multiplayer then click 'Friend Battle' to challenge anyone you have added to your contact list

3) Click Multiplayer then any other play mode (such as Player vs Player) to do that.

If you're still stuck, please read Bethany's Guide in the Feedback section of the Forums - it has sticky status.

Hi RaYYaR,

If you're still experiencing problems accessing Trainer Challenge, please send a ticket in to the Support Team with as much detail as possible, including screenshots if you can obtain them. To submit a ticket, you can click the link in my signature, sign in, and click "Ask a Question".

Thanks for your patience!

Archived