Change of Opponent in the Middle of Trainer Challenge

twinArmageddon2

In the middle of a Trainer Challenge match, I was suddenly beginning a PvP match. There was no chat, and when I forfeited the match, I was left with a blank playmat and couldn't seem to do anything. I restarted the game and everything seems to be working.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I happened to be in the middle of a PvP match at 11:20 PDT, when the game suddenly started another PvP match against a random player, but kept my chat box in contact from my opponent in the original match. This happened two more times, until I tried to forfeit the match to exit back to the original match, but was left at a blank playmat with no cards and no opponent.

It may also be unrelated, but when I logged back into the game, a "tournaments" button had mysteriously appeared which I had never seen before.

Hello trainers!

We appreciate the heads up. I've personally received a few other reports of such issues and have made sure the information was passed along to the team for review. I'll leave this open for other players to post when they encounter such issues as well.

Until a fix is able to be tracked down we appreciate your patience and we thank you for the information!

Archived