Trades GALORE!! Check it out!!!

9009i

I am looking in trading some of my cards...

I have a 2X Lugia EX that I am willing to trade. 2X Virizion EX, Landuras EX FA.

Also, have other EXs, simply request and I will see what I can do.

On my wants list at the moment are:

Deoxys EX

Genesect EX

Virizion EX

Kyurem EX PB

Plasma Blast packs

Contact me if you have any queries.

Hi 9009i,

Bumping of any kind is considered spam and is not permitted. Please look over the Forum Code of Conduct and refrain from making posts of this nature in the future.

Thanks!

O

Sorry about that, wasn't aware of that rule. For future ********* should I just make a new thread if my current thread gets into the 3rd page?

Thank you! :)

I am looking for a Mach Blade Garchomp and 2 Fight Song Altarias, what would you like for them? I have moltres EX, White Kyurem EX, secret rare charizard, lots of trainer cards, and a non FA thunderus EX

• 2 weeks later...
i have kyurem ex reg from plb(x2) so tell me what's ur offert for them

I'd be happy to offer a Lugia EX at the moment.

I also currently have a Genesect EX, Deoxyx EX and Landuras FA for trade for packs

I am looking for a Mach Blade Garchomp and 2 Fight Song Altarias, what would you like for them? I have moltres EX, White Kyurem EX, secret rare charizard, lots of trainer cards, and a non FA thunderus EX

I am sorry I don't have them at the moment. Will keep my eyes opened for them though.

I would like a thunderous ex fa or reg doesn't matter send me an offer

Hi Jason,

I am looking for 8 packs for it, might drop down to 7 if need be. Please send a trade if still interested.

Archived