Genesect/Virizion/Abomasnow

Ivy_Profen

After a booster box and an ETB. I pulled pretty much all the cards i needed for this deck. So i decided to go with it.

Though im not really sure how i want to build this deck.

Pokemon:14 (11 Basics)

2x Genesect Ex

2x Virizion Ex

1x Shaymin Ex

3-3 Abomasnow

2x Tropius

1x Genesect

Supporters:13

4x Juniper

3x N

1x Colress

1x Iris

1x Caitlin

1x Shadow Triad

2x Skyla

Trainers:

3x Ultra Ball

2x Super Rod

2x Energy Retrieval

2x Switch

2x Tool Scrapper

1x Bicycle

2x Pokemon Center

2x Exp Share

1x Silver Bangle

1x Silver Mirror

1x G Booster

Energy:

4 Plasma

10 Grass

Not really sure where i'm going with this deck yet. i only tried it against my roommate so far and he only uses 1 Ex, no plasma, and no tool cards. So i end up with a bunch of dead cards while facing him.

Though atm i know there are a few things i may change. I dont really like the pokemon center right now. It helps me a little but not enough. I might end up using Virbank and Lasers, since i usually will have no fear of status effects. Though against mirrors it will be a useless 5/6 cards. Though plasma Firgate might be another alternative to help against fire types.

I also might just take out plasma energy for catchers. I basically only use them for catcher since all of my pokemon only use 1 colorless energy, and only attaches to Genesect. so they are kinda of dead in my hand most of the time unless i need to catcher something out. I had Tornadus Ex in this deck for a bit to make use of the excess plasma energy. but i never found a good time to attach it to him. Maybe if i ran colress machines. But then i would have to run colress machine, catchers, and plasma energy.

I'm also unsure if i want to use Caitlin or Colress yet. Colress is good since i usually have a large bench. But is bad early game. Though it can also be gotten back with shadow triad. Caitlin is only good if i have tons of cards in my hand, but it allows me to selectively recycle my hand, which can help if i need to hold onto a certain card.

idk there are a lot of issues i have with this deck atm. But its only day one of deck construction. Any suggestions or comments?

Archived