Card stakes / Rematch

Red_Champion1

There should be a mode where both players offer a card, and the one who wins gets the ***.

There should also be a rematch option after a match.

btw, what does the "LV 01" mean on the top near the avatar on the top? Will we be able to lvl it up in the future?

Heya,

I'll take each one of them in turn:

1) That is a form of betting and has been heavily condoned by Nintendo - you definitely won't see that implemented

2) I believe that has already been suggested to the development team - but I'm sure when a Moderator reads this thread they will do it again anyway

3) At the moment, nothing - but yes, in the future that is the plan :)

Likewise, gambling in any form is illegal in a number of the countries that Pokémon is played.

This is one of the reasons why after Generation 2 of the main series games, there was only a Game Corner in remakes. Even then, these buildings were largely absent or dummied in cartridges and language versions sent to such countries.

Hi Red_Champion1,

The wagering of cards tows the line of gambling. Since this is not in the spirit of Pokémon, we do not allow gambling or wagering of any kind within the game.

Regarding your second suggestion, we have escalated similar suggestions in the past, so the Dev team is aware of the community's desire for such a feature. Nonetheless, it's a great suggestion and we appreciate your input!

Thanks for playing!

Archived