Sign in to follow this  
cuzicouldyay

Missing Collection Tags

cuzicouldyay

I can't seem to spot the old thread for people whose trade, wanted, and review tags have disappeared. If it still exists, I'd love to have this joined to that thread. If not, here's some more info on it.

After the Plasma Blast update, I opened PB packs and thus started adding the new cards to my trade/wanted tags. I set out five public offers, all of which involved PB cards, and then logged off for the night. Upon logging back in today, one of the five public offers was successful (public offers still work fine). However, upon checking my collection, all my trade tags and wanted tags have been lost (ie my binder is down). Presumably my review tags are also missing, but as they're of less importance to me I didn't honestly check. I tagged one card for trade and logged off to come write this message and wait ten minutes.

cuzicouldyay

Upon logging back in, I see that my tags have returned. So for those whose binders go down, logging off and waiting ten minutes does actually work. :)

Mod_Koldos

Hello Cuzicouldyay,

We're glad the issue has resolved itself. I'll be closing this thread for now but if you encounter this issue again, especially with a way to reproduce it, please do not hesitate to create a new thread and let us know!