Add a Filter when creating Public Offers

AlexManectric

Heya,

Small suggestion:

When adding cards from the 'Public' side of a new Public Trade, a huge amount of lag is generated as the game loads a large number of cards. I would suggest the addition of a 'Show Only My Tagged Wanted' filter might dramatically reduce lag - similar to what we have in Private Trade :)

Hope this gets implemented!!

AlexManectric

"Hi Alexmanectric,

Great suggestion! I'll share this with the Dev team and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!"

This is what a mod would say, and they would actually do nothing about it.

I get the same lag as well :(

Hey ALEXMANECTRIC,

thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review.

While not all suggestions are implemented, they are always appreciated!

I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the mean time.

Heya,

Small suggestion:

When adding cards from the 'Public' side of a new Public Trade, a huge amount of lag is generated as the game loads a large number of cards. I would suggest the addition of a 'Show Only My Tagged Wanted' filter might dramatically reduce lag - similar to what we have in Private Trade :)

Hope this gets implemented!!

AlexManectric

"Hi Alexmanectric,

Great suggestion! I'll share this with the Dev team and leave this thread open for discussion in the meantime.

As always, we appreciate your input!"

This is what a mod would say, and they would actually do nothing about it.

I get the same lag as well :(

I should have added this to my lag fix/server fix thread! Its a great suggestion, and while not a blanket temp fix like I was aiming at, it would make trading on public much more fluid. And that was a generic response like you said Red, but Im thinking that with enough people wanting the same things, we will get what we want. Just look at the casual crowd- now they dont even need to pay anything to play at all.

Archived