Tool Drop (Trubbish PLS-65) doesn't compute damage correctly.

Tapin42

Trubbish's "Tool Drop" attack, which should do 20 damage for each tool on the entire field, appears to be using the wrong logic -- if I had to guess, I think it's doing 20 damage for each Pokemon on my bench that has a tool attached. The damage seems to cap at 100, which was a bit of a surprise when I expected it to be doing 220 damage.

The damage actually caps at 120 damage if your active Trubbish has a Tool attached.

It counts all Pokemon with Pokemon Tools attached on your side of the field, when it should be doing 20 damage for each Pokemon Tool in play,both yours and your opponent's.

I found myself just shy of swinging for the one-hit knock out on smaller Pokemon like Kyurem and Terrakion and then completely whiffing on the 180-200 damage needed to OHKO things like Keldeo EX and Darkrai EX.

I'm having the same kind of experience with Trubbish as well. I tested it twice in PVP and once in Practice.

In PVP I had 6 Tool Cards in play and it only did 60 damage, when it should of been 120 damage. And then, in PVP, the damage capped at 100 no matter how many Tool Cards I had in play.

I tried to use Trubbish in conjunction with Sigilyphs Tool Box ability and it only counted one tool on the Sigilyph instead of all four tools on the Sigilyph. Was hitting for 160 instead of well over 200.

Hello trainers!

I've reviewed the information provided by all of you and I've added a few of my own notes from tests I performed with these abilities. The information has been passed along to the dev team for review. Hang tight while a fix is being researched! Thanks for the reports!

Archived