Earn Tokens For Completing Achievements

Calvin-Cool

Hello :cool: The game's getting better and better after every maintenance. I have another suggestion today. I suggest that we could earn tokens for completing an achievement in-game. Something like 5 tokens for completing 1 achievement. Like 5 tokens each achievement, that way we could earn a few extra tokens. Since we can buy packs with tokens and get packs as rewards for 4-starring each member of the Trainer Challenge, getting tokens for completing achievements would be good. What do you think?

I agree with this, for once I would like some kind of Achievement system that actually give you some kind of reward for them instead of just some little icon to look at.

Hey Calvin-Cool,

Great suggestion! I'll pass this along to the Dev team and leave this thread open for discussion.

As always, we appreciate the input!

Very good suggestion Calvin-Cool!! The only problem is that i already complete all available achievements so for me this suggestion is no use anymore even if actually company add this opportunity but for new players for sure this feature going to help a lot to earn more tokens!!

[h=2][/h]

Archived