25th August Big Tournament Registrations Have Started

AhmedS786

The registrations for my 25th August Tournament have started!

If you want to participate, you could sign up on my thread !

All the information about the tournament including prizes, rules and time has been posted on my thread and the link to that thread is given below!

Sign Up Here : http://www.pokemontcg.com/forums/showthread.php?36781-Pok%C3%A9mon-TCGO-Unlimited-Tournaments

Remove " (url) " from the link.[/**********/B]

There is absolutely no need to create duplicate threads. You already have your Tournament Thread open - and you've even put a link to it above - so please do not spam the lobbies with duplicate threads.

i am just advertising my tourneys

and dat is not against the rules

(PvP Discussion: Guide)

Rules Worth Remembering

3) Spamming and trolling (giving misleading information) is strictly forbidden. This includes creating duplicate threads.

It would be fantastic if you took a moment to actually read the rules - especially as people have made a real effort to make sure you have easy access to them. This rule is quite clearly covered in the PvP Discussion Guide - which you really should read before posting (link on the Arrow symbol next to my name in the quote). This rule is also in the official Forum Rules.

This game is very proudly advert-free. I'm sure people can read your first thread if they want to participate in Cheef's-sponsored Tournament

This is not a duplicate thread

This is just a thread for a particular tournament and the other thread is for all the tourneys that i host!

This is not a duplicate thread

This is just a thread for a particular tournament and the other thread is for all the tourneys that i host!

I'm confused - this thread isn't for organising the Tournament and you don't want people to sign up here, so what is the purpose of this thread other than to advertise something on another thread? (ie. a duplicate?)

Hello AhmedS786!

Ut oh, you have riled the natives! While we do understand the difference between your two threads, we would prefer that you keep it in one place. Therefore, I am going to go ahead and close this thread.

Thanks for understanding!

Archived