Account bugged, cannot unlock basic red deck

Kvunka

A while ago I started playing pokemon tcg online. At the time it wasn't possible to play against other players.

I went through all the the three leagues where you play against AI using the basic red deck thinking that maybe you had to finish that first. But versus appearently had not been added at that point so I stopped playing. I started playing again yesterday since a friend mentioned versus had been added and he wanted to play. I was able to unlock all the other basic decks by playing 7 games against AI opponents but the basic red deck refuses to get unlocked for in the deck builder no matter how many games I win. My account obviously must have bugged in some way so I would appreciate if some staff member here could help me out with it.

A while ago I started playing pokemon tcg online. At the time it wasn't possible to play against other players.

I went through all the the three leagues where you play against AI using the basic red deck thinking that maybe you had to finish that first. But versus appearently had not been added at that point so I stopped playing. I started playing again yesterday since a friend mentioned versus had been added and he wanted to play. I was able to unlock all the other basic decks by playing 7 games against AI opponents but the basic red deck refuses to get unlocked for in the deck builder no matter how many games I win. My account obviously must have bugged in some way so I would appreciate if some staff member here could help me out with it.

Is this Basic Red from the HGSS era you are referring to? (The one with Typhlosion and Ninetales) If so, that deck is now unavailable to unlock - as there are now Basic Black & White Decks for you to play with instead :)

If you are referring to the Basic BW Red Deck (With Emboar) then you need to contact the support staff @ support.pokemon.com

They will resolve the issue for you if you submit a ticket :)

Hope that helps!

Archived