36/36

wiggywig

are you supposed to get something for getting 36/36 wins on a deck in the trainer challenge. i won the city championship at the same time, in which in my reward screen said i got x5 tokens then 2 tokens for just winning the match against that trainer for the first time. im guessing the 5 tokens were for winning the league, which is a measly prize to start with, so it makes it seem as though you get nothing at all for getting 36/36 :(. i was expecting to unlock a pack maybe. otherwise i dont see why youd have 36/36 in the first place if you dont get anything

36/36 unlocks nothing extra, sorry.

Really?? Too bad then!! Anyway guys i ask some persons on the past about how to take an overall win but they don't give me a clear answer yet so i wonder if you guys can help me about it!! Of course to bad that company not add any reward for a deck theme complete overall win (36/36) but i want to know how to get an overall win especially if on the future maybe company plan to add a reward about it!! Sorry and thank guys!!

Ok guys i ask my sister and she say that you must beat all computer trainers with 1 deck theme (3 city's x 12 trainers available = 36) in order to complete overall wins but still it a little disappointing to not win any reward after this!! To bad and company must add a reward for this on the future!!

Archived