How to trade unopened Theme Decks??

AhmedS786

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if any of you knows how can i trade theme decks at once with out opening them.

For example :i got 2 Plasma Shadow decks and i want to trade 1 od them but it never comes in my binder.

I need help

Wondering on this myself. It should be possible, since you also can trade boosters. Maybe it is not implented yet. Wait until 14. August when you also can redeem Plasma Blast codes. Maybe they will update it too.

ok is it tagged for trade? then it should show up.

if it isn't its fine, you should just unclick the green box that will turn from 'tagged for trade cards only' to red box that lets you add any (tradeable)card/pack/deck that may or may not be tagged for trade.

I dont currently have any theme decks, but it was certainly tradeable unless ofcourse an unknown error occurred around this.

also another reason it may not be visible is, if it is tagged with a 'red' key saying untradeable.

to see this you can go to collection/packs and see any the tags on it.

if so it means its free, which only means you unlocked from online with tokens/trainer challenge.

You can only trade cards/packs/decks you redeemed from buying real life products. All credits you get online will be simulatenous to what you bought in real life.

The theme deck gets tagged for trade but never shows up in my binder or when i am making an offer to some one

I dont need it as i already hav one and i hav other theme deck codes too

Archived