Trainer Tokens

StonedShadowe

Do you get more tokens for winning a match in trainer challenge on a harder difficulty? If not wouldnt it make more since to play on easy the whole time, ya it would take longer to get all 4 stars but overall you would get more tokens... If you do recieve more tokens for winning on a harder difficulty it would make more since as it give you a double incentive to do so it wouldnt take as many matches to max out each trainers stars andyou would get more tokens per match than just 1

im pretty sure you dont get more tokens the more times you win. Just when you complete it with a different deck or each time you get another star

The trainer challenge give tokens only for:

1star= 1 token

2star= 3 or 4 tokens

3star= 10 tokens

I think how many tokens you get have not any deal about the level you select!! I usually select expert mode because is more faster this way!!

StonedShadowe doesn't refer to the tokens earned for every milestone. He refers to any tokens that may be earned after winning a single battle. I have no idea how that works so I cannot help... I do hope higher difficulty means you earn more tokens per battle because otherwise I've lost sooo many tokens by playing in expert mode!

Archived