plasma steel deck bye bye

extorcion

i just realize that on august 28th the modified format will change and all cards from emerging powers nove victories and black and white will be out of of it and that include the BW shiftgear klingklang wich i think it was essential for a good plasma steel and a good steel deck in general, what do you think guys will you miss the BW klingklang on modified format? i myself will because i have a plasma steel deck XD i want to know your oppinion so please comment

Yeah that may be the case. But the introduction of 2 new items that help your cause, may make this deck better. Silver Bangle allows you to do 30 more damage to Exs with Cobalion or any other non Ex pokemon. Also with Silver Mirror you are also immune to Team Plasma pokemon. It will be so hard to deal any damage to plasma steel decks if you dont carry non ex, non Plasma pokemon. Which if memory serves, most of the newer and stronger decks tend to use a lot of both.

Cobalion NV is also rotated out by the way.

im thinking of adding scizor into my deck with a bunch of float stones, DCE. as scizor wouldnt need to attack with steel slash so now can cofidently deal 100 damage.

i actually dont think silver bangle/mirror is much needed. As 100 damage can ko any pokemon by two turns. which cobalion EX also achieves surely.

and kyurem PF is the main plasma non ex attacker and it is weak to steel, and scizor can be set up by two turns with DCE and ko it, if not coblaion often harms most of its set up.

Archived