Redeemed code but TCGO not working...

Gemmaco

I've having a little problem with the online beta. I entered a code found in the booster packs. I clicked Redeem at the bottom too so it's actually redeemed and has been used but when hovering over Deck Builde/TCGO it get the 'Cmongi Soon!' message. Any idea how to fix/whats causing this?

Deck builder button is broken you must get to it via the chat screen.

Also did you buy a booster pack via the shop? You've got to clame your code in order for it to work.

I got the code from a pack my brother won at Nationals.

I properly redeemed it (entered it correctly and clicked Redeem).

The cde was redeemed successfully but I am unable to play the TCGO and can only use Trainer Challenge and the Avatar Creator.

It's like I haven't entered a code but I did, and I definitely entered it correctly.

When I entered the code, I did not come to the screen where you choose the booster =/

Is that what is preventing the beta from working? I was shown a box that said the code was succesfully redeemed...

Ah! That's done it. It was different to when my brother used his.

There should be a Thanks button around here...

Hi, Im still stuck with this (sorry), I redeemed my code from my theme deck and this unlocked that deck in the trainer challenge but try as I might Ive not been able to find any way of getting into the deck builder or the online game, nothing but the trainer challenge. I looked in the shop part connected to where you redeem codes and I have no booster credits in there, should I have one for redeeming the deck code? I know I must be missing something somewhere and would appreciate any help.

Ive had lots of boosters recently, Black and White as well as call of legends and a few others and I know a few other people who have as well and I have yet to see any kind of redeemable code on or in one. What exactly is it Im supposed to be putting in to redeem? Are these codes only put in boosters in certain places?

Okay, I think Ive managed to answer some of my own questions with a bit of research online. Some booster packs contain code cards, the same as the ones that come with the theme decks. What Ive not quite worked out yet though is if these are some kind of specially marked packs or some kind of special release of boosters or if these are in the general release of boosters in the UK. Ive bought quite a few lately and have a few friends who have as well and noone has found one of these cards. Have we just been unlucky so far?

Hi Mirabel,

Its not a luck thing. All boosters that contain beta codes are clearly marked on the outside wrapper. If a display of boosters contains codes, all the boosters contain codes. It is, however, an access thing, these booster were only sold in specific locations. While I cannot speak to where they can be found in the UK, in North America they were sold through hobby and speciality stores and not through the mass market retailers.

I hope that is helpful.embarassed_smile.png

Prof_Warrax

Master of Chaos

Archived