My Collection Crash

UltimateGTVS

So after I put my codes in and that, and go to My Collection and then go to Packs, the program crashes. It's been happening every time I go onto it. My computer has Intel HD Graphics 4000 and also has 8 GB of free RAM and it has a Quad Processor. It's been also happening with the battle system too, mostly PvP. I have removed the program, and reinstalled it through Mozilla multiple times as well as clean my system of registry problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

It's worth trying two things first:

1) Try downloading the game from a different internet browser (eg. Internet Explorer)

2) Install the game under custom settings and choose a custom destination for the game to be installed into - this might solve 1 or 2 issues.

If neither of the above works, contact the support staff @ support.pokemon.com (email that address or type that into your Web Bar)

Hope that helps!

It's worth trying two things first:

1) Try downloading the game from a different internet browser (eg. Internet Explorer)

2) Install the game under custom settings and choose a custom destination for the game to be installed into - this might solve 1 or 2 issues.

If neither of the above works, contact the support staff @ support.pokemon.com (email that address or type that into your Web Bar)

Hope that helps!

I have tried both those options, to no avail. Any other suggestions?

I have tried both those options, to no avail. Any other suggestions?

Sorry to hear that..

Yeah, you'll need to contact the Support Staff them.. Just type 'support.pokemon.com' into the Web Bar and hit enter - then login, and click 'Ask a Question' :)

Hi DivineZephyr,

This sounds like something that the support team will need to help you with. You can submit a ticket by clicking the link in my signature, signing in, and clicking "Ask a Question". To assist the team in conducting a thorough investigation, please add as much detail as possible and attach a summary of your system specs. You can obtain a file with this information by searching your computer for "DxDiag" and clicking "Save All Information" once the program has loaded.

Good luck, and thanks for your patience!

Archived