what do you think fo dialgia ex from plasma blast

extorcion

i think it is a pretty good card and combined with porigon z will be very annoying

Hey! Another believer in the Porygon/Dialga deck! It's essentially a Darkrai/Hydreigon but with Plasma Energy. Everyone said it wouldn't work, but I think otherwise.

isnt tornadus PF and porygon-Z a better combo, sorry to spoil**

not only does its first move help at setting/building up, it is able to knockout pokemon ex by turn two.

ontop is has the bonus of aspertia gym which will just about survive from blk kyurem and genesect ex if you hop in a giant cape, could be one of the few if any sturdy decks that can abuse max potions also. and everything is still fused with plasma trainers.

setting up dialga and porygon-Z has its wow factors, as to put on damage and yet dicard like durants gets pf the opponnent handling more than they need, taking of kos not only prevent set up as fluently but getting the cards discarded also can equally delay a set up.

its weakness to dragon is a worry and also i dont feel its as efficient in setting up quick as tornadus PF. i do think it will lack the stall, that attack power or speed, the edge to win in most matches occasionally. its slightly underweight.

but i look forwad to it and would be delighted if proven wrong.

isnt tornadus PF and porygon-Z a better combo, sorry to spoil**

not only does its first move help at setting/building up, it is able to knockout pokemon ex by turn two.

ontop is has the bonus of aspertia gym which will just about survive from blk kyurem and genesect ex if you hop in a giant cape, could be one of the few if any sturdy decks that can abuse max potions also. and everything is still fused with plasma trainers.

setting up dialga and porygon-Z has its wow factors, as to put on damage and yet dicard like durants gets pf the opponnent handling more than they need, taking of kos not only prevent set up as fluently but getting the cards discarded also can equally delay a set up.

its weakness to dragon is a worry and also i dont feel its as efficient in setting up quick as tornadus PF. i do think it will lack the stall, that attack power or speed, the edge to win in most matches occasionally. its slightly underweight.

but i look forwad to it and would be delighted if proven wrong.

actually with plasma frigate you can forget about dialga weakness and why not mixing dialga with tornadus also the important ataccks only need plasma or any kind of energy and moving plasma energies with porigon z will solve the lack of having more than 4 plasma energies

actually with plasma frigate you can forget about dialga weakness and why not mixing dialga with tornadus also the important ataccks only need plasma or any kind of energy and moving plasma energies with porigon z will solve the lack of having more than 4 plasma energies

actually lol joining them both seems a good choice, variety is always good if u can have :D

and frigate seems appropiate stadium as heck porygon-z can conserve the non weakness to every active you switch into

i still feel aspertia gym will be beneficial to both porygon-z and tornadus more and also i less likely the opponent will benefit from it except the uncommon lugia.

noticed while typing lol: if aspertia gym is replaced there is a risk it can ko any colorless pokemon surving by 10-20 hp.

actually lol joining them both seems a good choice, variety is always good if u can have :D

and frigate seems appropiate stadium as heck porygon-z can conserve the non weakness to every active you switch into

i still feel aspertia gym will be beneficial to both porygon-z and tornadus more and also i less likely the opponent will benefit from it except the uncommon lugia.

noticed while typing lol: if aspertia gym is replaced there is a risk it can ko any colorless pokemon surving by 10-20 hp.

i build up the deck and so far of 23 i won like 19 games so it is working at the moment

How about using Palkia in with Porygon?

The idea of being able to heal 80HP each turn to me seems pretty ridiculous as it'll take a while for the opponent to take it down outside of Mewtwo Ex.

Actually, that would probably work best in a standalone deck using Reuniclus, Pokemon Center, etc. Hmm.

If you want to just be a super heal deck. I would consider cherrim. 20 hp to one of your pokemon is a lot if you combine it with other heals. Like 2 cherrim, pokecenter, and Palkia's heal is like 140 hp in one turn. If you attach a cape or evoilite. I imagine it being pretty hard to take it out.

How about using Palkia in with Porygon?

The idea of being able to heal 80HP each turn to me seems pretty ridiculous as it'll take a while for the opponent to take it down outside of Mewtwo Ex.

Actually, that would probably work best in a standalone deck using Reuniclus, Pokemon Center, etc. Hmm.

unfortunately unlike dialga second attack which requires 4 colorless energy ©©©©

palkia requires (P)(W)©© for its seconD attack

so typically it will heal 40,

if it was to still have the extra two plasma energy it will invite and be easily liberated by a deoxy/mewtwo ex (that just needs two energy on them)

unless your going for ko's its not standard to have more than 4 energies on a pokemon.

porygon-Z will go great with max potion not as good as with hydreigon/klingklangSG becuase it moves only plasma energy but that is one of the best healings you can get.

edit: palkia needs (G)(P)©©

How about adding in deoxys too. So the deck would have something like:

3x deoxys ex

3x dialga ex

2x tornadus ex

3-1-2 porygon line

=14

I thought about something like that: But instead of 3 Deoxys (for a cheapo like me) I considered only running one. I was thinking about doing 3-1-3 Porygon-Z, 3 Dialga, 2 Thundurus (seems essential to a deck like this), 1 Tornadus (depends on if I can get my hands on him), and 1 Deoxys. The one Deoxys makes both Thundurus's and Dialga's strong attacks do 100 damage. The best part with Thundurus is that he can have 2 Lightning energy and then just move two Plasma Energy and then do 100 damage and discard an energy. Seems like a good idea....

Archived