Another Zoroark bug. x_x

supercripple

supercripple

I recently added Plasma Energy to my deck, as I play against a lot of Plasma Pokemon that have attacks that gain additional bonuses if a Plasma Energy is attached. Zoroark, however, does not receive these bonuses when a Plasma energy is attached. The attacks say nothing about it having to be a Plasma Pokemon, just, "If this Pokemon has any Plasma Energy attached, this attack does 40 more damage" for instance with Moltres. Is there any reason I shouldn't be getting these bonuses? I have yet to be able to try this theory out versus a Lugia, so I'm not sure if it will work against that.

Mod_Koldos

Hello Supercripple,

I apologize but for us to investigate this we would actually need more information as I am not quite following along with the issue.

Can you clarify the problem? As far as I can tell you are asking why Zoroark doesn't receive a damage bonus with plasma energy attached but his attacks do not state he should.

It's possible I'm not reading the problem correctly, please update us and let us know what is happening when you have a moment.

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
supercripple

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to reply to this, but my computer broke and I couldn't get in for a few weeks. I thought I was being clear with the example I gave, but I'll try again. With Moltres EX's attack "Power Flame" it states, "If this Pokemon has any Plasma energy attached to it, this attack does 40 more damage." Since Zoroark copies the attack exactly, shouldn't he also receive the +40 damage for having the Plasma energy? The same goes for several others, like Heatran EX (where if there's a Plasma energy attached it does 10 more damage for each damage counter already on the defending Pokemon). I just got done playing a game against a Lugia EX, and the Plasma Gale attack works correctly and discards the Plasma energy as it should so there's no issue with him...

Mod_Koldos

Thanks for the information SuperCripple.

I'll go ahead and pass along this information for the team to review. We appreciate the bug report.

• 4 weeks later...
supercripple

Figured I'd give an update since it's been a while. Been testing it out, and a lot of attacks are working now as they should. The only ones that still aren't (that I've noticed, there -may- be more) are Articuno's Frost Prison (it doesn't paralyze like it should), and Moltres' Power Flame (doesn't do additional 40 damage).