Introduce Yourself

AAA-Pikachu-AAA

Hi, I'm AAA-Pikachu-AAA. I have been playing the TCGO since it started and have created this thread to get to know the community. My favorite type is Grass, and I own almost every single Pokemon Card and have bought almost every single Pokemon Game. I know pretty much everything about Pokemon, so feel free to ask me questions.

Hey!I'm kdoll154 and confused this place for the news when i was younger and i've been here since.I sometimes leave for periods of time but I always come back!And also I've been here since this site started. used to do the card game but mainly came on here for the forums.

I'm Ken92. I've been a long-time fan of Pokémon since the late '90s. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a Pokémon-related event in fifty miles of my location for over a decade. Recently, however, I passed the exam to take part in the Professor Program for '13-'14 and hope to find some other players before applying for a new league.

I'm Poke Ball 1. I didn't even know Pokemon existed until Platinum/HG/SS's release and ever since I played my stepsister's SoulSilver version, I've been a huge PokeFan ever since. I was able to follow the Kanto anime on Kids on Demand and watch the Black and White anime regularly. I don't play the card game much, I'm much more a fan of the video games, but I collect cards and have matches too. I created a deck and it was unbeatable for almost a whole week. I only lost because my Energy cards weren't shuffled where I needed them

Hello, my name is Calvin. I started playing Pokemon 5-6 years ago. I first played Pokemon Sapphire. It was very fun for me that time, so I played it 10 times. Then I found Pokemon Emerald, and I played it. Pokemon Emerald was even better than Sapphire and I was stuck a long time playing it even after I defeated the Pokemon League. I remember that I got lots of Battle Symbols from the Battle Frontier. Then I continued playing Pokemon games, and played all the next versions. I collected some Pokemon cards IRL. I have some Base Set cards but some of those are old and damaged. My first card was a Team Magma Baltoy which I received from my cousin, then I collected some Base Set cards and I continued collecting cards.

I have watched anime from the first season till Master Quest. The anime till Master Quest was great and I watched almost all the episodes. But I got bored of the anime when Hoenn episodes started.

Honestly, idk. We seemed to have a lot in common and were often found joining each others rps

Ah.I thought you knew him IRL.That does make sense.I mean,you join my rp's and i join yours.

Archived