Pokemon Attacks

jbcheshire

One of the things that I find myself making the most mistakes on is clicking on the wrong attack. Since they are always shown right on top of each other my mouse sometimes will slide too far or stick and then start again just as I am clicking the button to attack. Which, unfortunately, causes me to perform the wrong attack.... You don't know how frustrating this is until it's been a long hard fought battle and you are right at the end and you have this happen... This has cost me more games than anything else.

I suggest that the layout that is presented for the attacks be side by side with a little distance between them instead of on top of one another in such small boxes. Or, add an option to confirm my attack before it is executed/performed.

Anyone else have this problem??

Hi jbcheshire!

Great suggestion! I'll pass this along to the development team and leave this thread open for discussion.

As always, we appreciate your input!

You can choose attacks and use them through the large card view by right clicking on the card. That would make two larger buttons to press rather than the small menu. You could try doing that.

Yeah, that is a little bit better but they are still on top of one another. I think an option should be added to the game settings to turn on/off the option to confirm an attack before it is implemented. What do you think?

Archived