A few questions for some experienced players.

Writhes

I was playing against another player last night and he did something that I did not fully understand and I was rather surprised by it. He put around 3-4 energy on the same pokemon in a single turn. Now I am rather curious which cards he may have used to pull this little stunt off...

I am working on a deck with a few mew ex and I want him to have access to some of the best healing whether he has to copy a benched pokemon move, there is a benched pokemon ability triggering each turn, or perhaps both. Which pokemon would I want if I wanted passive bench healing and a good move for mew to copy?

I was playing against another player last night and he did something that I did not fully understand and I was rather surprised by it. He put around 3-4 energy on the same pokemon in a single turn. Now I am rather curious which cards he may have used to pull this little stunt off...

I am working on a deck with a few mew ex and I want him to have access to some of the best healing whether he has to copy a benched pokemon move, there is a benched pokemon ability triggering each turn, or perhaps both. Which pokemon would I want if I wanted passive bench healing and a good move for mew to copy?

if u take a moment and read any pokemon with abilities on them, usually it answers most question to players are new and dont know what exactly triggered what.

also for healing, if your talking about attacks wise, they are very few moves that mew can benefit from i think.

there are some moves, typically requiring 3 energies and attack damage is about 70 and heals are often 20 and below.

the are some non damaging moves that heal, but i think their often wide spread

if thats fine then vaporeon from plasma freeze set.

first move, heals 30 damage from each of you becnhed pokemon. it has a decent second move on top that counters pokemon ex which is nice i suppose.

popular abiltiy pokemon:

*serperior ability: abilty heals each of your pokemon hp by 10 in between turns,

and a serperior from black and white set and found in theme deck has an attack that heals all your grass pokemon by 20 hp,

though grass focused doth provided can heal 40 hep on each pokemon per turn.

*also cherrim from plasm storm has an ability that heals 20 hp of any one pokemon with a grass energy attached to.

*blissey from Dark explorer is a rather unreliable healer and specificly heals active by 30 hp, if u get head with a coin flip and can be only used once per turn.

(have a look at these cards, u can check at going to public trades and filtering names on what you are recieving)

Just to say, running mew ex in decks is not often proven easy.

regarding its low HP healing it may be insignificant as it can still be in range for one hit kos, and once again most healing does not recover all HP.

Archived