Problem with Refresher on Mac

Sherminator44

Hey there,

I just downloaded the game for Mac but when I open the game it freezes and when I open the Refresher I can´t click the buttons and apart from the play button there´s nothing written on it..

Please :confused:

For everyone, who has crashes of game client and problems with refresher on Mac:

1. Delete files and folders:

~/Library/Preferences/ByHost/unity.The Pokémon Company International.Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.*.plist (* - some code).

~/Library/Caches/unity.The Pokémon Company International.Pokemon Trading Card Game Online

~/Library/Saved Application State/unity.The Pokémon Company International.Pokemon Trading Card Game Online.savedState

2. Then, delete:

/Library/Preferences/unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.plist

~/Library/Preferences/ByHost/unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.*.plist

~/Library/Application Support/CrashReporter/Refresher_*.plist

~/Library/Saved Application State/unity.The Pokémon Company International.Refresher.savedState

Or remove game using AppCleaner, and reinstall.

Hey peeps... pretty much what has already been said above.

Please attempt to open the download package and drag both the TCGO game executable and the refresher in to your "Applications Folder". Your computer may be trying to run the refresher program from the applications folder. After dragging it there, run the refresher and load TCGO.

If that does not work, please contact Customer Support that we can escalate the issue to the development team.

Thanks, and good luck!

Archived