Deck Problems

rozzaman123

Hi, i'm new to the online game and i'm trying to play online line and i can't play with the basic decks i got and i made a deck and it said it wasn't themed so how do i make a deck that is themed unlimited and modified?

Themed decks basically just mean a premade deck such as the fighting deck you get for logging in on your first day or the 3 free decks (grass, water, fire) you receive by playing in the trainer challanges. These decks are made for kids and beginners that typically haven't learned how to construct a proper deck of there own.

Unlimited means that a player can have cards from any tcg released sets. These decks are mostly for fun or bragging rights and only some tournaments will allow players to use them but these decks will usually have old or tournament banned cards. This means a deck can be made from any card you have ever found whether it be recent or a card you got 13 years ago.

Modified means that players can only used the most recent tcg sets so you can't use those old cards you got all those years ago but if there is a reprinted version of an older card then you can use the reprinted version. Modified decks are 100% tournament legal and most tournaments require players to use modified decks as this keeps the game balanced and accessible to newer players.

Ok i tried changing the themed decks i have and i couldn't so i tried cloning them and now they aren't theme decks which i need to play online

A theme deck is only considered a theme deck in its default configuration. If you add your own cards to them they are going to be classified as unlimited or modified depending on the cards you chose to swap.

You cannot use a theme deck other than the grass, water, fire deck for trainer challenges. If you choose to use a theme deck for player versus player then you must make sure the theme deck option is selected in order to choose a theme deck for your chosen deck.

If you want to use your grass, fire, or water decks for player vs player then you need to participate in the trainer challenge to unlock them first otherwise you will only be able to use the fighter deck you got from your first log in prize.

Archived