Masudo Method

Milkshakes

Anyway I got Sisqo a French female Scraggy (which I evolved) (the Japanese ones cost an arm & a leg) so I can hatch a shiny Scraggy. How long til I hatch a shiny? So far I've wasted 4 hours of my life hatching at least 100 Scraggy eggs. T_T

You could just take Runeis's.

It's a 1/2024 chance or something.

But I wanna earn it! D':

<strike>(I also just noticed my title was a typo T_T)</strike>

But I wanna earn it! D': <strike>(I also just noticed my title was a typo T_T)</strike>
But think of all the stress Sisqo is going under. <_<;

<strike>I could take it though. WOHOHOHOH.</strike>

But I wanna earn it! D': <strike>(I also just noticed my title was a typo T_T)</strike>
But think of all the stress Sisqo is going under. <_<;

<strike>I could take it though. WOHOHOHOH.</strike>

You're right. Sisqo must be pretty tired. :c

I took me about 100 eggs to hatch my Shiny Snivy. ALso got good IVs on it too as well as a good nature. He is now a fully EV'd Serperior.

Shiy hunting takes a lot pf patience. I'm a shiny hunter and have a fair amount of shinies. Patience is needed to get a shiny.

People have hunted for shinies for over a year and still ever give up and they eventually find it.

I took me about 100 eggs to hatch my Shiny Snivy. ALso got good IVs on it too as well as a good nature. He is now a fully EV'd Serperior.

Shiy hunting takes a lot pf patience. I'm a shiny hunter and have ****** amount of shinies. Patience is needed to get a shiny.

People have hunted for shinies for over a year and still ever give up and they eventually find it.

I'm at 150 eggs right now (as of last night). Still nothing. D':

And my Scrafty has really good IVs too. That's why I use him for breeding. :D

You are using a Japanese Pokemon to breed right? I think the lowest number I ever got was like 800 so you've got a ways to go. Oh French that will work too.

Also remember my Scraggy is still opened. :3

You are using a Japanese Pokemon to breed right? I think the lowest number I ever got was like 800 so you've got a ways to go. Oh French that will work too.

Also remember my Scraggy is still opened. :3

Japanese people wanted level 9 Reshiram for a Scraggy so I had to settle with a French one (who wanted a lv.10 english Scraggy in return) & I'll feel bad if I take your Scraggy ;_____;

Archived