Can't download the game

DaySummoner

Hello everybody,

I haven't played this game since on my old PC, so I don't have it installed currently. I decided to pick up, and tried to download the game, but as soon as it starts downloading the speed drops really low making it impossible to download OR I just get unknown network error. Please help, I tried like 10 times.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Day,

Couple of quick questions that will help the team get to the bottom of the issue:

1) What Browser are you using? Chrome is well-known to cause issues with the downloads, so you might want to try another one!

2) Does this happen with any other downloads? If so, there could be a limitation on your bandwidth allowance and this is something you need to contact your internet service provider about - there's nothing anyone at PTCGO will be able to do..

If neither of those above issues are what you're experiencing, the best thing to do would be to contact the support staff directly by going to support.pokemon.com

Hope that helps!

AlexManectric :)

My primary browser is chrome, but I tried with firefox as well and it still happens, sooner or later. And no 99% percent of my downloads go normally.

Archived