Foul Play Zoroark bug, possibly?

supercripple

I'm honestly not sure if this is a bug or if it's legitimately supposed to happen this way, but either way it's pretty huge. I was using my Zoroark against a Virizion (with Leaf Wallop, the one that does 40 damage and then 80 after that). The first attack (the 40 damage one) knocked it out, so they promoted something else. I then catchered up a Vibrava and used Sand Pulse (which is supposed to do 50 and 10 to each benched Pokemon) but instead it did 90 (plus 20 for the Dark Claw I had) and 50 to each benched Pokemon. That is just insane. Is it supposed to work this way?

I'm honestly not sure if this is a bug or if it's legitimately supposed to happen this way, but either way it's pretty huge. I was using my Zoroark against a Virizion (with Leaf Wallop, the one that does 40 damage and then 80 after that). The first attack (the 40 damage one) knocked it out, so they promoted something else. I then catchered up a Vibrava and used Sand Pulse (which is supposed to do 50 and 10 to each benched Pokemon) but instead it did 90 (plus 20 for the Dark Claw I had) and 50 to each benched Pokemon. That is just insane. Is it supposed to work this way?

Sadly that is not how the card is supposed to work. The text on Noble Victories' Virizion clearly states "this Pokemon's LEAF WALLOP attack does 40 more damage next turn" and as Zoroark was not using a Leaf Wallop attack on the second turn it should only have hit for 50. This is a bug and needs to be fixed :)

Hey! SUPERCRIPPLE,

Thank you for your report. All bug reports help our team to create a better game experience for all; we will be passing this along for review.

Archived