broken public offers

DoomTurtle

my public offers stays blank even when i unselect offers that i can accept, i don't know what the problem is it would be great if someone could help me. this problem only started occurring yesterday because i got a new pc.

my public offers stays blank even when i unselect offers that i can accept, i don't know what the problem is it would be great if someone could help me. this problem only started occurring yesterday because i got a new pc.

Are you able to click other things after you untick the 'offers I can accept' box? If not, this is a lag issue caused by your Computer.

If you are able to click other things then there is definitely a bug at fault here - and the best thing to do would be do first try uninstalling and then re-installing the game. Try that, and if things still aren't working for you, contact the support staff @ support.pokemon.com and let them know exactly what's going wrong :)

Hope that helps!

The same thing has been happening to me off and on for ages. I also have a problem with a different number of a certain card appearing depending on how much of its name I type in the search box. For example, I can type "nine" and three Nintales and two Arcanines will show up, but I can type "ninetales" and five Nintales will show up. The inverse can happen as well, so I'm sure the number of cards that show up has no correlation to how many letters I type. I've also noticed that cards will not appear unless you type at least three letters into the search bar, but I'm sure that's intentional.

Archived