Make this game a Windows 8 app.

TrainerTrickie

I would appreciate if they overhauled the entire program into something that isn't flash. It just takes up too computer resources even in a high-end computer like mine, which causes the program to run sluggishly and usually needs to be restarted regularly.

Whether they do or not is up to them, and I somehow doubt they will considering how much time they put into this. They probably would rather get this one working before even thinking of changing the program completely.

I'd love to play this game everywhere I go.

while I do like this idea, I'd prefer it if the current game becomes 100% stable first and I think that should be the developers' priority

They should also make an Android app. I have a Nexus 7, and it would be great to play it that way. Well, they should make a mobile version of the game. Which would fit into both Android and Windows 8.

Hey TRAINERTRICKIE,

Thanks for the suggestion! The team loves hearing ideas from players so I'll pass this info along for review. I'll leave the thread open for discussion with other players in the mean time.

The only problem I can see here is that every new platform that the game is written for will substantially increase the workload for the PkmTCGOnline staff. Maybe when the game is much more complete on the platforms it is already on, then it could be considered, but for now i'd focus those limited resources on the game for PC and Mac.

Archived