Not earning tokens after winning some battles.

Spartanclone001

After winning a multiplayer game under "expert" and "modified" format, I noticed that some games award me tokens, while other games do not, even thought I won that game, too. I believe this may be a bug, aren't all winning games awarded with tokens?

I hope this helps!

--Spartanclone001--

After winning a multiplayer game under "expert" and "modified" format, I noticed that some games award me tokens, while other games do not, even thought I won that game, too. I believe this may be a bug, aren't all winning games awarded with tokens?

I hope this helps!

--Spartanclone001--

Heya!

Your games must last a minimum of 5 minutes for you to earn Token(s) from them for winning - this is to prevent players from farming tokens by playing and conceding immediately (using multiple accounts or whatever)

Hope that helps!

That would make sense, but trainer tokens aren't even earned when your opponent concedes, or am I wrong? I've never once earned a token by having my opponent concede.

Heya!

Your games must last a minimum of 5 minutes for you to earn Token(s) from them for winning - this is to prevent players from farming tokens by playing and conceding immediately (using multiple accounts or whatever)

Hope that helps!

I was unaware of this. Thank you!

That would make sense, but trainer tokens aren't even earned when your opponent concedes, or am I wrong? I've never once earned a token by having my opponent concede.

Conceding doesn't affect trainer tokens. I've earned trainer tokens plenty of times when my opponents conceded, and I've gotten trainer tokens when I conceded. The only thing that affects tokens is time.

Archived