Aug 14th or 28th?

Sheriff_K

I don't have 4 Stars on any of the Trainers, but I am close to 4 Stars on a few. Should I wait until August 14th to get the 4th Star on all Trainers, that way I have a chance at getting Plasma Blast as the free Pack (and the League completion Packs)? Or should I wait until August 28th, when the new Format kicks in, that way I have a higher chance of getting Plasma Blast from those Trainer rewards?

Any ideas? ^.^

I don't have 4 Stars on any of the Trainers, but I am close to 4 Stars on a few. Should I wait until August 14th to get the 4th Star on all Trainers, that way I have a chance at getting Plasma Blast as the free Pack (and the League completion Packs)? Or should I wait until August 28th, when the new Format kicks in, that way I have a higher chance of getting Plasma Blast from those Trainer rewards?

Any ideas? ^.^

There's no guarentee that Plasma Blast boosters will immediately be released as rewards anyway - so you could end up waiting several extra weeks before the free boosters are rotated. The best thing to do would be to keep an eye on Prof_Mathis' notes in the news section, as this question will definitely be answered there soonest :)

Yeah, I was afraid the Format rotation wouldn't happen instantly and we'd have to wait for a Patch.

But waiting for it would increase my chances of getting Plasma Blast packs by like 1/3 right? Cuz if I get most of those free packs as the ones being rotated out, then all I have are useless cards... >_<

In the past the system is updated within a day or two or a new pack release. But yeah i don't know if the free packs will be also released at that same time. Hopefully they will.

Yeah, I was afraid the Format rotation wouldn't happen instantly and we'd have to wait for a Patch.

But waiting for it would increase my chances of getting Plasma Blast packs by like 1/3 right? Cuz if I get most of those free packs as the ones being rotated out, then all I have are useless cards... >_<

It would increase your chance from 0% to whatever chance it is after it becomes available (like 25% I think?).

It would increase your chance from 0% to whatever chance it is after it becomes available (like 25% I think?).

Not 0%, 1 out of however many Packs are currently in rotation. After the new rotation around the 28th, it'd be 1 out of 7 or 8.

It's a 1/10 chance, so may take a while to get one. Waiting till the patch on the 28th would make it 1/7, but more importantly more non-rotated packs.

• 2 weeks later...

I can confirm that you get new Plasma Boost packs from Trainer Challenge, completed all trainers on last league a couple of days ago and i got 2 Plasma Boost packs amongst other booster packs.

It is also now confirmed you cannot received rotated packs (BW Base - NVI) as prizes from the Trainer Challenge. If you did wait, things should be better for you :)

Archived