My game won't work!

Dashie11

Hi Dashie11!

If you've downloaded the game using Google Chrome, you'll have to uninstall and re-install using a different browser. Google Chrome has been known to cause problems with the installation.

If this isn't the case, please try locating your Pokémon TCG Online folder and launching the game from both of the .exe files ("Pokémon TCG Online" and "Refresher").

Thanks for your patience, and let me know how it goes!

by my experiences Prof_Poplar's solution doesnt work. ive used chrome safari firefox and explorer and my program still will NOT load

I am using it on Windows and downloaded it using firefox. when i start the client it freezes and i have to close it through task manager

I am having this problem as well. Mine started with an error "Cannot find global game manager #0". I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. Now the game starts to launch and freezes - just showing the background. It is trying to update (I believe - windows keeps asking me if it is allowed to make changes to the computer), but nothing happens. Here ios the odd thing. The game works on my daughter's (PC not TCG) account on the same computer. I am an admin and she is not. That might be part of the issue?

Anyway, I am using the most current Firefox (not the Beta) and am using Windows 7 Ultimate. If you need more info than that, just let me know.

Oh, I am going to try to uninstall and reinstall again. I will let you know if it works. (Oh, this problem started on either July 26 or July 27.)

edit: I just finished reinstalling and the game is still not loading. It did install SP1 for my windows platform, and I thought maybe that would help, but it did not.

every time i open it i get that crystal background without any other options just the background.

I had that same problem until I moved it into my Applications folder.

I had that same problem until I moved it into my Applications folder.

Thank you very much, I had the same problem on my Mac but moving it resolved the problem!

Archived