They Made a Mistake in the 'Farewell Unova' Episode

Poke_Ball_1

Near the end of the episode, the guy (i don't know if he's the captain or just an assistant) said. "My name is Porter and I welcome you to our ship." But then Ash said. "Thank you so much Parker.". Did th people who translate the anime from Japanese translate it wrong? Or was it a mistake? What do you guys think?

I'm not surprised Ash would make such a mistake. I saw some Unova episodes, and Ash seemed like an unbelievable idiot. He somehow knew less about Pokemon battles than when he first started his journey. And not just a little less, but really hardly anything.

Like when he was battling elesa's Emolga with his Snivy and they both used Attract but it didn't work and Ash was like "I forgot that Attract doesn't work on Pokemon of the same gender!" I facepalmed when he said that

Nintendo did the right move and actually switched it backl to Team Rocket trying to catch Pikachu and blasting off. however, i haven't seen wobbufet.

That's why i stopped watching the anime.stupid ash,no blasting off,no wobuffet,serious team rocket.

from what i know, Ash is not stupid. Just innocent and very brave.

Nintendo did the right move and actually switched it backl to Team Rocket trying to catch Pikachu and blasting off. however, i haven't seen wobbufet.

Wobbuffet was left at Team Rocket headquarters when Jessie, James and Meowth departed to the Unova region.

That's why i stopped watching the anime.stupid ash,no blasting off,no wobuffet,serious team rocket.
I was actually glad Team Rocket was somewhat smarter. Before that, they really turned into a chore, constantly butting in right when something good was going on.

I know that. because Giovanni didn't want people of Unova to see them using Pokemon not known to Unova

But isn't Meowth not known to Unova? But they brought Meowth anyway. Just curious that's all.

Meowth is part of Team Rocket. And you have to remember, they are constantly wearing disguises so no one recognizes Meowth until he takes the disguise off

That's right though. I don't watch Pokemon Anime anymore. I used to watch it as kid. I watched almost all the episodes from the first season to Master Quest. I watched a little bit of others too, like 1-2 episodes of Hoenn, Sinnoh and Unova. I just watched it to keep track of where Pokemon was heading to. First season was the best :cool:

To be honest, I didn't even get into Pokemon until HeartGold/SoulSilver's release. got a copy of SoulSilver and got Pearl later that year for Christmas. I watched as many of the episodes of the Sinnoh and Unova anime as I could, and I loved every minute of every episode. That's why I was so excited when my mom gave me a Pokemon Black/White Season 1 Volume 1 DVD, along with a Dvd that had both Victini movies. I managed to watch almost all of the kanto episodes and a little of Hoenn (I love Advanced Battle's theme) But when he got to the Battle Frontier, I only managed to watch a little bit of them because I couldn't find them. I have copies of at least one game from each generation (thanks to Christmas)

Pokemon Blue (1st gen)

Pokemon Silver (2nd gen. I have Gold as well but my friend won't give it back)

Sapphire (3rd gen. I hardly ever play this) (I also have FireRed)

Pearl AND Platinum (4th gen) (I have soulsilver and heartgold too)

Black and Black 2 (5the gen))

Great story! :cool: This time for Christmas I'm gonna try and get some Pokemon games. I have a NDS but there is no Global Link here and NFC or something. I don't play on my NDS much, I play once a week or more less, I played COD Modern Warfare Defiance some days ago. I don't play other games, I play Pokemon sometimes though I mostly play "Teen" rated games more.

the only teen rated gme I have is super smash bros. brawl. everything else is either everyone or everyone 10 and up

Oh yeah that's the one. Btw my fav Pokemon game is HeartGold & SoulSilver. It's cool that your Pokemon can be out of it's PokeBall and follow behind and it's also a remake of Gold & Silver, which were kinda cool for me when I first played Pokemon on a PC emulator.

i chose chikorita in that game. i was young and didn't know tht chikorita wasn't the best. I chose it cuz it was cute

Must've been hard beating the first gym? But still Chikorita is good. It's evolution Meganium is one of the best Grass-type starter evolution, I think, and it can also learn Earth Power.

Good starting strategy, with Geodude and Chikorita, lets you have the advantage. My last team I remember was: Dragonite, Feraligatr, Suicune, Nidoking, Charizard and Garchomp. That's how I left it last time I played. I didn't nickname any of those. I chose Charmander when Professor Oak let me have a Kanto starter. I had a Shiny Crown with Garchomp. That's all I can remember of my team. What was your team?

I chose squirtle from oak. If i remember correctly my in game team is meganium, charizard, dragonite, rhyperior, togekiss, and i think raichu. me and my buddy were trading so thats why i had that team

Must've been hard beating the first gym? But still Chikorita is good. It's evolution Meganium is one of the best Grass-type starter evolution, I think, and it can also learn Earth Power.

Meganium probably is the worst grass starter...

Archived