How Did You Find Pokemon?

shadowwarriors

When I was like 8 years old my dad bought me some Pokémon videocassettes, and since then I started to love Pokémon. So after that I got my first Pokémon game on the Game Boy Advance.

I used to collect them as a kid but I wasn't that bothered about them. Just pick up heaps at carboot sales.

I did properly play with the Gameboy Game though. Those were the days.

I hvae been competetivly playing for literally just over a year (about a year and a week or so) and I'm loving the TCG.

The HS-on rotation was the right way to go, although I'll miss my LuxChomp deck.

As for the franchise itself, I dunno really. I did play the old games like Red/Gold.

I remember getting the demo VHS in the mail when I was in elementary school. Since then I have been collecting and trading the cards. Playing the actual game is still new to me, but I'm starting to get the hang of it. The TCG online has really helped me in learning how to play the game correctly. I also love playing the DS games.

When I was 3 or 4 I had Pokemon Red (I was obsessed with Pikachu and Arbok) & I used to watch the show & collect the trading cards. But I started getting real into it last year in December when I found a Pokemon Platinum game on the floor somewhere & started playing it.

yeah when i was 9 I had a friend who told me about pokemon and I hated the idea of it and thought it was nerdy. Then when i was 14 or 15 I re heard about it. Every one i knew had it. So i bought pokemon Silver and thats where i met dun dunna dun! Cynor! Man i love him. I bought pokemon red off ebay and am currently the champion of all current leagues. further note I collected the cards about well a year ago when the remake of my first game came out

My friend got LeafGreen for GameBoy Advance so I bought FireRed. They need to come out with new Hoenn games! I thought it was the best region ever! I actully started at 10 so I should be as old as Ash but he still is 10

Archived