Call Of Legend Basic Energy.

LouisValentine

Hey Prof , I encounter some bug again. Which is Call Of Legend Basic Energy , it seems like i wont able to play modified game once im using COL basic energy's. When ever i send battle request to friend it said that the deck is invalid and also when i play player vs player in modified it allows me to click but it took forever to find a player , i try waited for like 10 min still wont able to find any player means is my problem but once i change the energy back to hgss or bw basic energy it seems to working perfectly like always. Then i check again on the deck with COL basic energy in it theres a green tick symbol right beside of the modified word which means is actually modified but then i cant play modified game with col basic energy . I used Lightning and Fighting col energy's anyway. Hope to hear from u soon.

Hello LouisValentine!

As usual thank you for the report and information regarding this issue. The team is aware of the issue and will be looking into a fix. Please let us know if you run across any other issues. I'll be closing this thread.

Archived