Which set will I choose?

alien2009

I heard that you get 20 boosters from a single set when u redeem your code. i was wondering which of these sets will give the best cards for a good deck.choose one of these sets and why I should choose it.

-Heartgold Soulsilver

-HGSS Unleashed

-HGSS Undaunted

-HGSS Triumphant

-Call of Legends

-Black and White

You don't get to choose which free 20 boosters you get. They are random. However, Heartgold Soulsilver and HS Triumphant are no doubt the best sets. Get a bunch of those.

Without a doubt, the base HGSS is the best set out of all of them.

It has Donphan Prime, Collector and Communicaation.

Pokémon Collector and Pokémon Communication are found in every single deck.

Without a doubt, the base HGSS is the best set out of all of them.

It has Donphan Prime, Collector and Communicaation.

Pokémon Collector and Pokémon Communication are found in every single deck.

Agree. HGSS has pretty much ALL of the important staples (DCE, Collector, Communication), while HS Triumphant has pretty much all of the high-value primes (Yanmega, Gengar, Absol, Mew, Machamp, etc). If you get a prime from HS Triumphant, you are pretty much guaranteed to have really good trade bait.

Something that has not been mentioned yet is at the end of beta, you will lose all your cards and you will not get 5 free booster packs.

Yeah, isn't that a major bummer? I've been so into this that even WITH the glitches i've been on like.. a lot. been tradin for like hours each day. Can't wait for the real thing to launch, but man o man.. losin all this cards is gonna stink. "/

fire, you know exactly what i'm talkin about, cause you've got TONS of stuff that you can't even put up for trade. (isn't that frustrating?!)

Archived