Sad to say...it's an EX world.

mgcurto

Well, I finally made and unbeatable deck. I won 30 out of my 30 matches with it in Export mode. I fought off every type of deck wtih it.

And how?

It's a pure EX deck. Even against Safeguard I can just poison gun the heck out of it.

Thank-you Pokemon for saturating the game with overpowered EX cards and ruining the experience for everyone.

lol,I like this line most:Thank-you Pokemon for saturating the game with overpowered EX cards and ruining the experience for everyone.

Why not just avoid playing against the players using more than one to four EX pokemon?

It sounds like it would be a challenge but I don't imagine that it would be fun to play against or with.

Sure you can build a pure EX deck but I doubt you'll get that many people to play against it unless they have one of their own.

So I do not see this as a problem.

Why not just avoid playing against the players using more than one to four EX pokemon?

It sounds like it would be a challenge but I don't imagine that it would be fun to play against or with.

Sure you can build a pure EX deck but I doubt you'll get that many people to play against it unless they have one of their own.

So I do not see this as a problem.

What is this guy talking about? There is no way to determine who you are going to play in Expert mode as your opponent is chosen at random.

Just make friends that play non ex. Its very easy. And if you don't like this trading card game, then you should not play it.

Just make friends that play non ex. Its very easy. And if you don't like this trading card game, then you should not play it.

I like Pokemon. I like the game. I don't like the players who all they care about is winning...and when you are playing Expert or in tournaments, you can't choose opponents.

I see this suggestion all the time. But it's invalid. You get no rewards from friend battles. So you might as well abandon the game overall if you're only doing friend battles.

I really don't think there exists an unbeatable deck... Even if you take down Sigilyph with Hypnotoxic Laser, there is Espeon with Solar Revitalization to protect against Poison and other possible status effects, although it may be kind of rare to see this kind of combination because requires setup, I am not against EX of course and enjoy matches against EX decks... Although my main one doesn't have any and does quite good, more than 2/3 of victories up to date.

I am unbeaten apart from 3 Turn 1 donks in 75 games using a Purely Non-EX deck (it's not Gothitelle/Accelgor), and I play frequently in Tournament Battles, or else Expert PvP. People who complain you can't win without EXs simply aren't trying hard enough - I've been trying to defend these people for some time, but enough is enough - it's perfectly possible to win without EXs, you just need to actually put some effort in.

Archived